Ceremonial grade Matcha powder is the highest quality, most expensive type of Matcha available in the market today. Most ceremonial grade Matcha comes from Uji, a small town north of Kyoto known for producing the highest quality tea in Japan. Ceremonial grade Matcha has a bright green color and will often appear frothy due to the higher number of ground up stems and veins as compared to other grades.
It is primarily for tea ceremony events such as Chanoyu, the Japanese Tea Ceremony and matcha connoisseurs.
Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea.
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood, aids in concentration and boosts brain function
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Helps to prevent cancer
- wards off Alzheimer's disease or dementia
1 cup of matcha is equal to 10 cups of green tea!
It is absorbed by the body more effectively to give you 4 - 6 hours of energy. You can even drink it in the early evening without worrying about interference with your sleep.